The Google Mirror API allows you to build web-based services that interact with Google Glass. It provides this functionality over a cloud-based API and does not require running code on Glass (read more about Mirror API). In this post am going to discuss about how to create a Mirror API hello world app and deploy it to Google AppEngine.
- Create Google App Engine Project
- Create Google API console project
- Install Google App Engine Plugin for Eclipse
- Develop Web application with mirror API
- Deploy web app to App Engine